Teach your viewers how they can prevent what are the 10 easy things they can do to prevent Dementia. These are not complicated exercises that one has to spend a lot of time on. Dr. Grewal offers easy to do suggestions that you can integrate in your daily lives.
Some of them are:
- Choose a different item every time you go to eat
- Dance - Dance your way to a better memory
- How romance can ignite brain cells and keep the memory intact
- How cooking can help memory
- Learn a new language
- Making friends and socializing is good for memory
-Help your family get of trouble is also a great exercise for the brain.